Thursday, February 8, 2007

Organization 101

As much as I'd love to tell you all that I'm always organized in every way, you know I'm not.
I mean, I get my job done in an organized way, and I can put my hand on almost anything within five seconds, but my jewelry was pretty much of a disaster area. Some on a shelf, some in bowls on my vanity, and some on an ancient belt organizer along with belts and sashes and... you get the picture.
I don't know how I came up with this plan, but it's been floating around my head for about 6 months - and finally I bought the parts and Norris assembled it for me.
It's just a couple of those coated wire racks for kitchens that they sell at Storables - and we hung them on the wall of my closet. There are all sorts of hooks and things, and I especially love the long racks that hold an armfull of bangle bracelets... and then there's a little basket at the bottom for all of my watches and cuffs and.....
Well I could go crazy organizing stuff with all the containers and things at Storables.
The cost of this project? About $45. (half of that was for all the hooks. There's probably a cheaper way - but I like it all matchy)
Will you see me wearing jewelry more often? You tell me.

No comments: