Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where's Cary?



I haven't posted here in forever. I've been super busy! Listing, writing offers and closing deals. (in spite of this hideous economy)

I've also had a lot on my plate with our rental in the college town, and getting five (reliable) new renters, and having the deck replaced, carpets cleaned, bathrooms painted, new fans, yard work, yadda yadda yadda. I spent an entire afternoon cleaning the kitchen. AN ENTIRE AFTERNOON.

Claire is coming home next week and we can't wait. Cam is around town and I'm being more of a mom, cooking more and going places with him. I'm planning a party. We've had two beach trips and I've read a lot of books. It's a great summer.

Boomer is getting old and can't hear anymore, so we are taking a different kind of care of him now - he is less grouchy and more needy. (and more adorable than ever) Having three dogs while Cam and Peter are here is quite the chore. Somebody always has to go outside.

We had an amazing trip to Wisconsin, and are planning another family trip to Mexico this fall. There's no Philly girls trip this year, but there is a book club one. A favorite friend and family have moved to Amsterdam. Whit is looking abroad for graduate school. There will always be travel, though we have scaled back, for sure.

New clients are coming on board, I'm trying to transition to a new web page, and consolidate all my online efforts. I have several blogs plus a web page and two facebook pages - that needs to be streamlined. I guess my daily thoughts make it on to my facebook page rather than into a blog anymore. If you are not on facebook, you should be!

A few pics to mark the summer...

Here comes fall, and with it, Duck Football.













No comments: