Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Isn't it Fun?

Whenever I see clients, or even in conversations with friends, they all love to hear about the houses I've been through. It's a fun job to look at houses every day! And I've been loving a lot of houses lately! Here are two gorgeous ones that my clients are currently in the process of buying...

The first is on one of the best streets in town, as far as I'm concerned, because it has huge trees and privacy in back and a striking city & mountain view out the front. This house will have it's 100'th birthday in 2014 and I can't wait for the party!





This next one is in my neighborhood and is a classic. The street is named after the house's original owners, and their torn and tattered 1940's landscape blueprint is framed in the hallway. I'm heartened to know the buyers will revert to the original landscape once the house is theirs! It has amazing windows and light and an enormous kitchen! And the most amazing fir trees.


No comments: