Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Flowers

















I'm sure it was Claire who chose this lovely bouquet for my Mother's Day gift from the kids. Peonies (her favorites) along with ranunculus, roses, parrot tulips, all in a neat pedestal vase.

Unfortunately, Martha's suppliers must have wrapped these up a week ago because there was mold and falling petals... and they weren't as they should have been.

One quick call and a new bouquet is on its way. How nice that they stand behind their product, no matter how perishable it may be. Now I'll have the pleasure of another ring of the doorbell and a box of pretty flowers.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms and Grandmas.

(I'll be in open houses from 11-5 on Mother's Day. Good thing my kids were home last weekend!)

Can I say how much I adore being their mother?

No comments: