Saturday, October 24, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting

Favorite clients/friends have a new baby boy. Her sister wondered if I might be up for a two hour babysitting gig while they went out for a birthday lunch. Are you kidding? I would love nothing more than two uninterrupted hours with a newborn. (Sarah, I'm so glad you called me!)

When I got there he was quietly awake, but after a bit.... WAH!


















Hm. He didn't like the clear pacifier. Let's try this green one.


















I Likey.

















So comfy.

















He's so smart already. Look at him showing me his pinky!


















Rock on! Ok, now I'm getting really sleepy.

















I think I'll take a nap for an hour and forty five minutes.

















No problemo. I'll just hold you and snuggle you until Mommy gets home.


















Ahhhhhh. There's nothing sweeter.

No comments: